The secret to getting rich in these busy times is passive income. What is passive income? It's just what it sounds like-setting up profit streams that make you money while requiring minimal ongoing effort on your part. There are endless opportunities in this field, with new ones opening up every day. But one of the most reliable comes from some profit makers that have been around for years-candy vending machines. You know the ones. You see them every time you walk into a Wal-Mart or the local grocery store. And they can make you wealthy if you know how to get started.
Buying some candy doesn't have to cost a great deal of money. You can find them at great discounts at places on the Internet and stores in your home town. You can start by simply purchasing just one. Rome wasn't built in a day, and your business can be the same way. Because it takes so little time to run such a business, you can easily do it as a part time side gig in addition to your full time job.
Once you have your equipment, take the time to work on your presentational skills. The key to getting started in this field is to find prime locations to place your candy vending machines. Look for locations that meet two criteria-there is a good deal of foot traffic (or full time employees who are likely to partake), and there isn't a lot of competition. Once you have pinpointed where you want to place your little money-makers, take your presentation to the people in charge of the location. Make sure your presentation highlights the benefits of having these snacks in the front of their store.
Make sure your service is second to none. As stated earlier, running such a business doesn't have to take a lot of time. While this is true, you can't be a neglectful owner, either, or the location managers will have you take your wares elsewhere. Managers don't like it when a vendor fails to keep their stock full or constantly has a device out of order. Stay on top of these things and do your best to be invisible to the location manager.
Once you've established yourself at that initial location and gotten a feel for how much time it takes and how much money you're making, you might want to expand. With your experience, the second time around will likely be much more successful right off the bat.
|Low Sodium Recipes - 7 Cooking Tips Offer Flavorful Low Sodium Results
Low sodium recipes can certainly be challenging. Trying to get the salt and sodium out of a recipe is hard enough, and to still have flavorful results without the food tasting like it is missing the salt is the most challenging part. Here are seven simple low sodium cooking tips to try, for more flavorful low sodium recipes.
1. Use really good quality salt free seasonings. Seasonings make a big difference when cooking anything low sodium. For best results find seasonings without potassium chloride, as potassium chloride can add an off metallic taste to your food.
2. Find a good tasting salt substitute. A salt substitute without potassium chloride, is preferable Again most folks pick up that undesirable metallic taste in their food from the potassium chloride. You cannot disguise this taste.
3. Browning or caramelizing your food especially meats. This tip will not only give a rich look to your food but adds amazing flavor as well. Take your time doing this part. Lower your heat. You want browned not burnt. For example, caramelized onions can take 20 to 40 minutes, but the flavor is worth it.
4. Choosing good quality, fresh ingredients, is a must. You are not easily able to mask any off tastes when your meats or vegetables not up to par. Using the freshest ingredients makes a big difference towards achieving good flavor. Start shopping at your local farmer's market. You will find many varieties of fruits, vegetables, even herbs, that you never see in the grocery store.
5. Invest in a pepper grinder or also called a pepper mill. Freshly ground pepper instead of the regular pepper in a can, gives your recipes a huge flavor boost. Add freshly ground pepper while cooking and a little more at the end or even at the table.
6. Using fresh lemons will help give a salty edge to many of your low sodium recipes. The regular Eureka lemons vs the sweeter Meyer lemons, work better for this tip. This tip can be tricky. You want the brightness of the lemon without turning your recipe into a lemon recipe. This works especially well for low sodium soup recipes. Ladle a small amount of soup into a bowl. Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice. Stir, then taste. Try again if needed. A few drops of lemon juice, stir, and taste. This will give you an idea of how much lemon juice you will need to add to the pot. Don't add too much as you can always add more but it is difficult to take a too much lemon taste away. Fresh lemon juice also works well in salad dressings and squeezed on vegetables.
7. Use freshly minced parsley in most low sodium recipes. Folks usually think of fresh parsley for show, just to dress up a plate and make it pretty. It does that and more. Freshly minced Italian flat leaf parsley (not curly), adds a flavor brightness and a freshness to food. When you are cooking, add some of the freshly minced parsley towards the end of your cooking time and always sprinkle more on top of the dish before you serve. You can also sprinkle freshly minced parsley over your entire plate, over vegetables, meats, sauces, soups, salads, etc., for more added flavor.
These are just a few tips that will help improve the flavor of your low sodium recipes.
Promotion: link popularity: link building
|Make Your Business More Beneficial With SEO Services
Internet is one medium where you can sell your businesses noticeably in these decades. Most of the businesses these days depend a lot on their website in order to generate sales, leads and importance in the service they plug. Since the presence in search engines allows driving frequent traffic to the website, SEO services has increased in popularity.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO, is the process of improving the grade of your website in the search engines in support of keywords linking to your position.
Online Marketing is rising in popularity, with an increase in the number of specialized professionals. These areas include Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
SEO and SEM consultants both are specifically relaxed about coming up online and offering a number of specialized businesses and services that are priced competitively. With the fact that some of the SEO companies have set up offices in cities and all of them are larger than life, are you still worried about finding the perfect SEO consultant for your business?
The help in the beginning is so needed that only a consultant can link between one aspect to another. As an instant if you are located in the North West England, and then you would probably benefit from a Consultancy that is based in Manchester instead of hiring a SEO UK. No matter where your consultants are located make sure that you can allow them to visit you often or personally meet them. The face to face meetings provide an opportunity to develop trust which simply cannot be found by emails with complete strangers.
A face to face meeting provides opportunity that makes them seriously concerned about your business, ask about queries and talk about your campaigns. This also gives you the responsibility to drive your consultant regarding the amount about getting an idea about regular work progress and various meetings and also give you an insight about how your money is being spent. These various details lack in an impersonal email or phone call.
For those individuals whose commercial service is provided locally a local Search Engine optimization consultant may be huge help. The local Search Engine Optimization Consultant will have a better knowledge of the locality.
These days SEO is one of the hottest media where entrepreneurs can introduce new products online. Algorithmic calculations are the basis on which search engines work.
The Search Engine Optimization services look not only to the number of people linking to you, but how important they are. Search engines like Google is always a step ahead. They consider both the anchor tag and the text surrounding it. The SEO services try establishing a relevance of your pages content. Using a keyword in the internal linking text is a good practice.
So instead of waiting and thinking how to market your new product online hire the services of a SEO consultant to make your website reach to the top with these SEO Services.
Promotion: link popularity: reciprocal links: link exchange
One of the easiest easy way to increase the traffic on your blog site is to link share between the related blogs. Link sharing or link swapping is a perfect way to increase the readership on your blog. These readers once finding the useful and important content on your blog, comes frequently to your blog providing your blog more visibility and authority. is also very helpful tool that boost up the marketing of your business blogs.
You may think that for getting a Link you may only need to just send out email to every Webmasters, that's out there related to your niche. But most of you forget that exchanging the links and getting quality backlinks is not as easy as you imagine.
You should be very careful when you exchange links with other sites. The biggest Mistake you can make is linking to sites that are not relevant to the theme of your website. Link share could only be beneficial to you if you link to other websites with similar content.
But if you are diverted from your topic you have the chance that your link share may have adverse affect and you get penalized from the search engines. This way of link sharing will lead to the negative results when you are actually expecting for some positive results from it. By doing this type of link popularity you are exposing to risk of being penalized and banned from the search results. So be careful and wise in doing the link swapping so that you can get best results that are worth for your blogs. link exchange
Relationships: dating sites and servises for singles
|free online dating
free online dating.
Online Dating has become the #1 industry on the internet and it is growing increasingly popular and accepted each and every day. There are cereal daters, tepid daters, repeat daters, and short term daters. Whichever category you fall into, I have to warn you to be careful. There are a couple of very important things you must know bout the online dating universe and the effects it can have on your life. Online dating can be hazardous to your health.
1) Dating Online ruins your personal life. Have you noticed the finer things in life are usually shared with family or close friends? If you online date, you'll have less time for these same family and friends, which is unhealthy. These joys, the finer things, are what make us happy. As there are only so many hours in a day to see family and friends and experience these healthy joys, the time online dating will consume can be damaging. Okay, you want to try online dating, but at what personal cost? Online dating is addictive and easy. Once you start, you're not going to stop until you find your "perfect match." Pretty soon you'll spend so much time dating that you'll never see your family or friends. If this happens you'll lack "happy connectivity" in your life, which can lead to many health concerns such as depression.
2) Dating Online can give you an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). Those who date online meet an abundance of interesting and attractive people. The unfortunate thing is that when two interested people go on a "date" it invariably leads to sex. While sex is good and natural between two human beings who are interested and attracted to one another, online dating can open the door to serious problems. Online dating brings the opportunity-to-close ratio for sex into overdrive. The more sex you have, the more likely you are to catch a sexually transmitted disease. Be careful! STD's can lead to death if you're not careful. If STD's don't scare you, how about becoming a Sexaholic? Or even, a Sexaholic with a non curable STD? Scary stuff.
3) Dating Online can lead to bankruptcy. Plain and simple, dating is really expensive. Sushi restaurants, flowers, Godiva chocolates, fancy clothes, all of these things are expensive. A decent first date at minimum costs at least $30. I know some guys who receive 20 emails a day from interested and attractive women. Some women I know receive close to 200 a day! Lets say my guy friend who gets 20 emails a day decided to go on a date with these 20 interested people. He is a gentleman, so he always pays. At $30 a night done 20 times, his out of pocket cost is $600. What if he went out with all the women who were interested over the course of just one week? He'd be spending $4,200 a week!! That's $16,800 a month, or $201,600 a year! Yuck! Be careful. Even though he met all these women on a website, dating is expensive and at $201,600 a year, he'll file for bankruptcy in no time.
4) Dating Online can lead to death. In this day and age, everybody is trying to be different and stand out to be memorable. This is the same for dating. Everybody is looking for that "unique" date idea that will be fun, engaging, original and ultimately make your potential match melt and fall in love with you. Dating is a game as old as time itself. There aren't many things humans have not done yet. We've all been to dinner, we've all been to movies and we've all been bowling. What else is there? In our attempt to be original with each and every date, we start doing stupid things like sky diving. What if the parachute doesn't open? Maybe you go Camping. What if you get eaten by a bear? Maybe you go sailing. What if the boat capsizes and your drown? Meeting all these people through online dating and trying to be something original in their life is risky. If you're not careful, online dating can lead to death.
5) Dating Online can get your butt kicked. As we date online, we always meet new people and we cannot help but to compare the new date to the last. Each time we date, we judge, we decide what we like or don't like them move on. In short, we upgrade. Because it is easy to meet so many quality people through online dating, upgrading is done quickly and efficiently. Eventually, after we've run through the gambit of the online dating world, we will decide to settle with someone we believed to be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! Congratulations. Problem is, because you have the best, and because all people are on the same mission for you as the best, you've set yourself up for disaster. Every person on the planet is going to be interested in your chosen mate, so be prepared for bar fights, arguments and cussing matches. The male tendency to dominate and compete will ultimately ruin your relationship, but along the way you'll have to do a lot of ass kicking and accept a couple of beatings. This is natural law and order and it cannot be avoided. Only online date if you're prepared to get your ass kicked.
In conclusion, Online Dating can be a dangerous game. If you want to live a simple, ignorant and petty life with few friends and no adventure, DO NOT online date. Online dating will ruin all these hopes and dreams of your simple life. Online dating is ONLY for the adventurous, inspired and modern individual looking to expand, grow and enrich their life with moments and memories you cannot write about, only experience, and enjoy (hopefully!).
This article was inspired by fun to highlight some of the benefits of dating online in a fun and humorous way. Meeting people online through a website designed for dating is a gift that technology has given us. Adapt, experiment and harness the benefits that you can only get from a free online dating website. free online dating
Travel: vacation rentals: villas for rent
|Koh Samui Investment in Condominiums, Condos and Choices For the Lifestyle Investor
Koh Samui Island Property Investment
Koh Samui, Thailand's number one tropical Island destination with its own international airport creates an ideal platform for any would be property investor. Recognized for being an internationally known World class holiday destination not only brings an abundance of nationalities but also opportunities for lucrative property investment.
While the majority of interest has traditionally been from European countries such as the UK, Germany, Russia, the Netherlands, France and Scandinavian countries, a new market of investors is emerging from Asia and Middle Eastern countries including Singapore, Vietnam, Korea, China and the UAE. The recent surge of interest from Asian investors is due to an increase in the levels of disposable income, recent deregulation of foreign investment laws (Korea) as well as new direct air links to/from Koh Samui. Discounted flights within the region also offer tremendous value to tourists wishing to holiday on Koh Samui and its surrounding Islands.
Koh Samui's real estate profile includes many large branded hotels and exclusive luxury villa developments.
The market here is firmly based due to the fact that nearly all purchases of property are made without finance. Local mortgages are indeed not readily available, making property prices much more resilient to the World financial meltdown. What had been seen over recent months are certain properties being discounted, where the owner has a need to sell quickly due to financial losses sustained elsewhere in the World. This has created several buying opportunities, although these are generally quickly moved on to investors with cash.
So recent activity in the property market in Koh Samui has mainly been driven by cash investors, looking to move funds into property where good discounts have been offered. There is activity both on resale properties with price reductions of 10% to 30% to move property quickly to release cash and also certain developers looking to manage their working capital and clear property stock. Developer's in the early part of 2009 have been finishing off part complete properties, and selling them at a discount to realize cash. At this time there are still several opportunities to gain and purchase luxury property, before the local market shows complete signs of rebound and starting its predicted growth path.
After understanding these current local climate conditions, the Koh Samui market has undergone a change of emphasis with the arrival of a new breed of creative developers aware of the great potential from planned increases in numbers of luxury travelers and investors looking for Lifestyle investments.
Focusing on two innovative developers both anticipating this demand for Lifestyle investment properties, both focusing on the area surrounding Plai Laem and Cheong Mon. They reason that with the areas fantastic beaches, closeness to the airport and no signs of overcrowding this makes it an ideal location for a lifestyle investment. Indeed the area still exhibits a traditional Thai feel with small beach resorts combined with more luxurious properties, 5 star spa resorts and hotels.
Both have strong ideas about how to create lifestyle property, which act as both an exciting investment and life style vehicle for those seeking to experience Koh Samui tropical Island life in luxury packages.
The Mandalay Gardens apartment project is set not far from Cheong Mon on the hillside. It is only 800 metres from the beach, with many of the apartments having spectacular sea views. It is indeed a fully flexible vehicle and as a lifestyle investment gives its owners the best possible advantages, having the special feature of a branded hotel management by Astudo. The project was soft launched in May this year, with a show unit being ready for active investors already in place at the hillside site. There are 9 different types of 1 bedroom units ranging from 50 Sqm to 90 Sqm. Prices start from 3.49m Thai Baht. Investment returns are not guaranteed, but with a 35% occupancy level are anticipated to reach 6 to 8 % at a 3,600 Baht a night average rate. Most owners are anticipated to participate in the rental program, and by doing so are granted up to 60 days per year free use. There is the possibility before construction commences of combining 2 or more units to create 2 or 3 bedroom apartments. Following on from its successful first project, Mandalay Villas, Tibor Szedlak CEO of Mandalay Samui Developments stated that the company has been founded on private financing, with no loans or other outstanding commitments. The legal status of this current project gives its owners a leasehold ownership of 30 + 30 + 30 years. Land ownership is secured by the fact that each unit owner equal shareholder in the land owning company. Payment's after the initial 35% deposit are based on monthly installments becoming due as work is completed. Sterling has been appointed as Project Managers with DFDL Crawshaws acting are legal advisors. The whole project is set on 5,600 Sqm of land and with construction commencing in September 2009 and completion of Phase 1 by the third quarter of 2010.
The Samui Emerald Condominium represents another attractive option as a lifestyle investment, with the construction already underway, now is the time to take advantage of the remaining units on offer. Completion of the whole facility is contractually scheduled for no later than December 2010. Situated along side Plai Laem beach it gives easy access to Cheong Mon and back along the coastline to the chic boutique resort, Fisherman's village. This area is home to the high end resort, Six Senses-Hideaway and Giorgio Armani's branded villa development is also close by. Among the other close by attractions are Big Buddha, Turtle Island and Koh Som. The Samui Emerald units give their owners access to classy facilities including a large swimming pool, restaurant, fitness suite and multi lingual reception. Units range from 1 to 3 bedrooms, including 4 Penthouse apartments with standard units from 44sqm to 109Sqm with prices starting from 3.05m Baht. Units come fully furnished with modern designs including all loose furniture and electrical items. Again, there is no guarantee on investment returns but expect 8% with average rental rates estimated at 2,700 Baht per day for a standard studio room with 30% occupancy. Samui Emerald will be run like a hotel. Guests will be met at the airport, transferred to the site, deposits will be taken, guests will be shown to their rooms to find welcome basket and shower amenities waiting.
Owners who enter the rental scheme can benefit from up to 167 days per year free usage, whilst obtaining income for the rest of the year. Given its legal status as a Condominium, also gives foreign investors the opportunity to obtain foreign title.
Web design and development: graphics: web: templates
Before beginning the discussion about the pros and cons of using a template to design a website, we need to know what exactly it is. Spoken in a layman's term, a website template is a pre-designed website that you can buy and then customize the same by adding your own content to launch your own website. The website templates can be customized in terms of color, images and content and leave little to imagination as regards the end product. However, it has both advantages and disadvantages.
Some of the advantages of using a web template to design a website are:
Ready to use
Using a web template to design a web site ensures that you get exactly what you see and that you do not have to worry about making a professional web designer understand your specifications. Moreover, you can make you website look quite different from the template by incorporating copyrighted content and images. Following a unique color scheme will also help.
In today's cut-throat world where time is money, you cannot afford to spend months on designing a website. By using a website template you can jump start your website in a matter of few days, as soon as you are ready with your content and image bank. The faster turnaround time will help you get an edge over competition.
Using a website template to design a website is the best option for start-up companies that are often short on capital. While an eye-catching website template is available for as low as $35-$60, hiring a professional website designer to design a customized website is likely to send you back by $5000.
The decision of using templates to design your website will also offer you the advantage of multiple choices as a number of web templates are available online. You can browse through the net to select the web template the best suits your needs. Moreover, you can also benefit from the regular updates that these templates come with so that your website is compatible with the latest software and online technologies. This brings us to yet another advantage of using - functionality.
Apart from the fact that a majority of web templates come pre-loaded with standard pages like 'home', 'about us', 'products/services', and 'contact information', some also provide add-on HTML and Flash applications. You can also select web design templates with features such as photo gallery, online polls, live chat or credit card processing if it will serve your purpose.
However, despite the multiple advantages of using website templates, one cannot overemphasize the same.
Some of the disadvantages of using a web template to design a website are:
Exclusivity goes for a toss
As web templates are freely available for all to download at a given price, you cannot expect to project a unique image of your business unless you have expert help at hand to customize your website.
Complete customization improbable
Even though web templates can be customized to meet certain needs of the web site owners, it will be a stretch to say that it will comply with their each and every requirement. The main problem that one can face while using a web template is the pre-determined space for content and image, which when altered to suit one's needs, can mess up the layout of the page.
Specific skill requirement for customization
Once you have the website template, the onus of customization lies solely on you and unless you have the requisite software and skills to do the same, it will be of little help. Moreover, you also have to optimize your site for search engines.
However, having said that, with the right software at your disposal you can easily outweigh the disadvantages of using a web template to design a website.